Client’s Required details
Name of the Passenger
Date of Birth /Age/ Sex.
Gotra (for Poojan)
Contact Address Identity Proof (Electoral Card/ Pan Card)
Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness
Pick up and drop off from Jolly Grand Dehradun Airport/ Railway station Haridwar.
4 night accommodation on all dhams (Kharsali, Gangotri, Guptkashi & Badrinath)
Exclusive Helicopter services Ex Haridwar/ Dehradun.
Accommodation on twin sharing basis with all meals.
Escorted ride on Palki/ Pony at Yamunotri.
All Transfers at all Dhams and Haridwar.
Travel Bag & Umbrella
ATTRACTIONS : VIP Evening Ganga Aarti Darshan at Har-ki Pauri, Haridwar. Evening and morning Aarti Darshan at Gangotri and Badrinath & Special VIP Darshan in all Dhams.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Each person is allowed to carry only one single bag with maximum 5 kg weight in the helicopter. Sampooranayatra Travel bags will be provided. Therefore, we discourage not to bring too much luggage. Incase if you have any extra luggage you can keep it at the hotel cloak room
- Children above the age of 1 year will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession ticket to children or senior citizens.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of Rs. 10,000/- which is non-refundable.
- Full amount has to be deposited 30 days ahead of the journey.
- In case the Chardham yatra is delayed due to bad weather or any other unforeseen reasons, the journey will be conducted on the next available date or it will be refunded for the unutilized part of the journey (Rs.20,000/Dham for each customer)
- In case of rescheduling the journey from the customer’s side the booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking is required which is subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellation can be done at least 15 days before the date of journey.
- If the booking is cancelled before 20 days 50% of the amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled before 15 days 25% of the amount will be refunded.
- All extras (food, beverages and any other services) ordered by the customer will be on their expense.
- Any Meals, services not utilized, partly utilized are non refundable.
- The pilgrims have to stick to the itinerary
- The company has the right to change the Itinerary in the event of adverse weather condition or any unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control.
- The customer has to bear the proportionate tour cost in case of extended stay or travelling due to any unforeseen reason. The company will not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to natural calamity or unforeseen reason
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
Pilgrims need to carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be carried in the helicopter. We encourage travel bag given by us.
All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Pilgrims are advised to carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a precaution. It is available at medical shops.
Fitness: - All pilgrims should be physically fit. It is better to do some jogging and other light exercise as you prepare for this journey. In these locations the temperature will fall to 10 degree Celsius or less at night. Therefore, pilgrims advised to carry woolen clothes.
Photography: - Still cameras/ Portable video cameras are allowed in Himalayan ranges but inside the temple. Please do not attempt to take pictures inside the temples.
Communication: - Although all private mobile phones have coverage, BSNL mobile is better in most of the places.
Emergency contact: - Please advise your relatives or friends to contact our office number.