THINGS NEEDED FOR BOOKING
Date of Birth /Age/ Sex.
Gotra (For Puja)
Identity Proof (Adhar Card/ Pan Card)
Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness
SPECIAL ATTRACTIONS :In Haridwar Morning and Evening Aarti Darshan at Gangotri and Badrinath, VIP Evening Ganga Aarti Darshan at Har-ki Pauri & Special VIP Darshan in all Dhams.
RULES FOR SAFE RIDE
- Everyone should carry oxygen cylinders because of high altitude.
- Children above the age of 1 year will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession ticket to children or senior citizens.
- Each person is allowed to carry only one single bag with maximum 5 kg weight in the helicopter.
- All pilgrims should be physically fit. It is better to do some jogging and other light exercise as you prepare for this journey. In these locations the temperature will fall to 10 degree Celsius or less at night. Therefore, pilgrims advised to carry woolen clothes.
- Travel bags will be provided. Therefore, we discourage not to bring too much luggage. Incase if you have any extra luggage you can keep it at the hotel cloak room
- Full amount has to be deposited 30 days ahead of the journey.
- The booking has to be done in advance with SOME DEPOSIT which is non-refundable.
- In case of rescheduling the journey from the customer’s side the booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking is required which is subject to availability of seats.
- In case the Chardham yatra is delayed due to bad weather or any other unforeseen reasons, the journey will be conducted on the next available date or it will be refunded for the unutilized part of the journey
- If the booking is cancelled before 20 days 50% of the amount will be refunded.
- The pilgrims have to stick to the itinerary
- All extras (food, beverages and any other services) ordered by the customer will be on their expense.
- Any Meals, services not utilized, partly utilized are non refundable.
- The company has the right to change the Itinerary in the event of adverse weather condition or any unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control.
- The customer has to bear the proportionate tour cost in case of extended stay or travelling due to any unforeseen reason. The company will not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to natural calamity or unforeseen reasons
- BSNL mobile is better in most of the places.
- Emergency contact no needed please advise your relatives or friends to contact our office number.
- Still cameras/ Portable video cameras are allowed in Himalayan ranges but inside the temple. Please do not attempt to take pictures inside the temples.