Chardham tour package from Haridwar
How to get right Chardham Yatra tour package from Haridwar? Getting the right Chardham package from Haridwar is one of the most important aspects when you decide to visit Chardham in 2021. There are few things you need to take care while you book Chardham yatra tour package with any Chardham travel agent in Haridwar.
- Does the company have a valid website?
- Does the company clearly indicate the address of its operation in Haridwar?
- Does the company have a permanent contact number?
- Does the company have a valid business listing in Google?
- Does the company have reviews of the tourist those visited with them?
- Does the company only operate from any other place?
- Does the company is approved by the Uttarakhand Tourism Board?
Chardham Yatra Tour Itinerary from Haridwar:-
3rd Day: Saynachati /Barkot to Yamunotri and back Saynachati (N.S)(36kms & 6kms trek one side)
4th Day: Saynachati / Barkot to Uttarkashi (N.S)(110kms/5-6hrs)
5th Day: Uttarkashi to Gangotri and back Uttarkashi (N.S)(108kms/5-6hrs one side)
6th Day: Uttarkashi to Sirsi(N.S)(210kms/8-9hrs)
Morning checks out from the hotel and then drive to Sirsi. On arrival at Sirsi check-in the hotel, in the evening we will visit the famous temple of Kashi –Vishwnath at Guptkashi. After temple darshan back to the hotel for overnight stay.
7th Day: Sirsi to Kedarnath and night halt or by helicopter
10th Day: Badrinath to Rudraprayag (N.S)(165kms /7-8hrs)
11th Day: Rudraprayag to Haridwar via Rishikesh (160kms/7-8hrs)
If you just keep in mind above few points definitely you can enjoy a hassle-free Chardham tour in Uttarakhand. Here are some references you can follow:
For more information visit :