Itinerary: Haridwar Ganga Aarti Darshan Tour Package (2 Nights/ 3 Days)
- DAY1-Haridwar local
Day 01: Haridwar local sightseeing
After breakfast and check out the hotel and drive to Haridwar, enjoy local sightseeing in Haridwar. Visit – Bhimgoda site, Bharat mata mandir, Shanti Kunj, Vaishno Devi Temple, Bhuma Niketan, India Temple, Pawan Dham, etc. Kankhal Site – Daksha Mahadev Temple, Anada Maa Ashram, Sitla Mata mandir, Harihar ashram, Rudraksha Tree, etc
After evening GANGA AARTI, Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Haridwar
Pick up at Haridwar Railway station or Hotel and drive to Rishikesh and check into the hotel in Rishikesh after freshen up and visit local sightseeing in Rishikesh. Local Sightseeing Rishikesh: Laxmanjhulla Bridge, Ram Jhulla Bridge, 14 story Temple, Swarg Ashram, Geeta Bhawan, Parmarth Niketan Ashram
Evening Famous Ganga aarti at Trivenighat,
DINNER AND overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Haridwar Famous Temple and Drop at Haridwar Railway Station
AFTER BREAKFAST, DRIVE TO HARIDWAR ENROUTE CHILLA RANGE OF RAJAJI NATIONAL PARK
MANSA DEVI, CHANDI DEVI, NEELESHWAR MAHADEV.
THEN DROP AT Haridwar BUS STAND/RAILWAY STATION
- Hotel accommodation as per the tour itinerary
- MAPI food plan (Breakfast/Dinner).
- Transportation, A/C, and Non A/C Vehicle (as per guest requirements) with all road, state taxes, driver allowance, permit & night halt charges.
- GST Extra
- Room service/Laundry & Telephone calls.
- Extra usage of the vehicle for Additional sightseeing.
- Entry fees for Temples and Activities like Ropeway, Helicopter Services, or any other Govt charges wherever applicable.
- Any wine/mineral water and OTHER EATABLES.
- Any expenses for medical treatment in case of any emergency or otherwise for any reason.